There’s nothing more enjoyable than a day on the water—unless a mechanical breakdown leaves you ashore. A marine protection plan can make your watercraft repairs easier and more affordable, getting you back on the water where you belong.
Protection plans include core service contracts, accessory packages and other agreements that protect your investment.
Core service contracts protect you against the cost of out-of-pocket expenses for most of your engine’s mechanical failures.
Accessory packages cover mechanical breakdowns affecting your watercraft’s accessories, such as air conditioners, depth finders, trolling motors, trailers and more.
Make sure you’re protected against the costly repairs of a mechanical breakdown—ask your dealer about purchasing and financing a marine protection plan. Giantech Engineering company is one of the best in repair and servicing for Maritime Protection.
Maritime Protection Services
Maritime Protection Services provide:
- Information and advice on safety/security.
- Stowaway prevention procedures.
- Security and surveillance of vessels at anchor, under pilot, in port.
- Risk/threat analysis.
- Safer working environment.
- Improved crew security in port.
- Multi-skilled staff that are specially screened and selected for their specific tasks.